Charge the government for your precious time
Your right to State compensation
You have the right to be compensated by the State for your administrative work!
Eg. processing, penalties, fines, parking infringements, etc …
No one has the right to force your unpaid involuntary performance labour or servitude or force you to incur costs.
All requests / requirements that anyone makes of you including Councils, State and Federal Government departments, you have the right to be compensated by them
you have the right to make and provide your terms and conditions and invoice them for your time, labour, consumables and services including processing and replying to rates, penalties, demands etc … !!!
TRANSPORT OPERATIONS (ROAD USE MANAGEMENT) ACT 1995 – SECT 64
(2) A person may claim compensation from the State if the person incurs loss or expense because of the exercise or purported exercise of a power under a transport Act, including, for example, in complying with a requirement made of the person.
Examples of costs
(1) Consumables and stationery … eg, pens, paper, envelopes, stamps etc …
(2) Labour … your time and hourly rate for perusing, researching Acts of Parliament and replying to documents and calls.
(3) Photocopying and printing …
(4) Travel … vehicle expenses price per klm running costs, fuel and you hourly rate as delivery driver.
(5) Postage … stamps, envelopes, and general postage costs, your hourly rate …
(6) Banking and financial transactions charges and your hourly rate.
(7) Telephone and associated charges (all communications should be in writing)
You can provide your
(1) Fee schedule
(3) Cost recovery Notice
You can write and ask for your costs to be payed up front in advance prior to you commencing the work.
§ PUBLIC SERVICE ACT 1999 – SECT 13 The APS Code of Conduct
For this purpose, Australian law means:
(a) any Act (including this Act), or any instrument made under an Act; or
(b) any law of a State or Territory, including any instrument made under such a law.
Your request for performance labour and associated costs for processing your request is unable to be under taken till such time we are compensated and receive payment of our invoice.
incompliance with SECT 64 TRANSPORT OPERATIONS (ROAD USE MANAGEMENT) ACT 1995
When a taxpayer fills out a BAS GST return to the Taxation Department, or a Census form, there is provision to record how much time you spent filling it out. Add a monetary charge accordingly!
Warning: Forcing or compelling a person’s unpaid involuntary labour / performance / servitude or exercising ownership direction or control over a person is a Criminal offence that carries terms of imprisonment.
Causing or forcing a person to enter or engage in debt bondage, definition: (“involuntary forced payment”) is a Criminal offence that carries terms of imprisonment …