The truth about Daniel Andrews

Daniel Andrews, you little dictator, it is reported you suffer from a highly inflamed imagination coupled by delusions of grandeur and that is exposed in this video.

About Editor, cairnsnews

One of the few patriots left who understands the system and how it has been totally subverted under every citizen's nose. If we can help to turn it around we will, otherwise our children will have nothing. Our investigations show there is no 'government' of the people for the people of Australia. The removal of the Crown from Australian Parliaments, followed by the incorporation of Parliaments aided by the Australia Act 1987 has left us with corporate government with policies not laws, that apply only to members of political parties and the public service. There is no law, other than the Common Law. This fact will be borne out in the near future as numerous legal challenges in place now, come to a head soon.

Posted on July 9, 2021, in Corporate Government, corruption, Victoria and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.

  1. Debra Ratcliffe

    Jeff Kennett is NO BETTER THAN DANIEL ANDREWS.

    Liked by 1 person

  2. Debra Ratcliffe

    Jeff Kennett is NO BETTER THAN DANIEL ANDREWS. He is vile in my humble opinion.

    Also many of the world’s political leaders – especially in Australia – are RELIGIOUS LEADERS as well yet we have a really demonic leadership in my humble opinion. All expouse great things before they get voted in but later change completely.

    All religions are controlled by other countries – this is why they are not my favourite candidates. There is an obvious greed among all groups trying to get more tax dollars – religions, ethnic groups, universities and schools, private greed and more?

    Liked by 1 person

  3. Just gets worse every day.

    Regards Joel Wuttke

    ‘Memo to power elites: 1984 was not an instruction manual!’

    *** A nation of sheep will soon have a government of wolves Edward R. Murrow

    All that evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke

    >

    Liked by 1 person

  4. I find it difficult to understand how a human being can do what Andrews has done and doing; maybe he’s not a human being?

    Liked by 1 person

  5. I keep coming back to the same old thing either “Mahatma Gandhi” politics, OR shot gun politics. But one thing is certain, the controlling bunch of mongrel bastards on this planet MUST be stopped, one way or another.
    They amount to less than 5% of the world population, SURELY the other 95% can end them?

    Liked by 1 person

  6. Steve Ferguson

    Hi cairns post, I haven,t seen anything from you lately, are still emailing m e? Thanks.

    Get Outlook for Android

    ________________________________

    Like

  7. We are full on here Steve just slowing down the flow with one of us away for two weeks .ED

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: