US to take direct action against deranged North Korean leader
The video tells all about this suppressed regime and how a desperate 24 year old girl escaped the country.
The regime has to be brought down to free 25 million people who have spent their entire lives half-starving and in desperate need of proper nutrition. A poor diet and millions of brains starved of nutrients allows this well-fed dictator Kim Jung-un to brainwash his people.
This deranged leader has threatened the world with missile strikes, including Australia. Today President Trump invited the entire US Senate to discuss imminent military action against North Korea to remove the constant threat of nuclear strikes.
Fujimoto, the dictator’s personal chef stated in 2009 that “If power is to be handed over then Jong-un is the best for it. He has superb physical gifts, is a big drinker and never admits defeat.”
Also, according to Fujimoto, Jong-un smokes Yves Saint Laurent cigarettes, loves Johnnie Walker whisky and has a Mercedes-Benz 600 luxury sedan.
When Jong-un was 18, Fujimoto described an episode where Jong-un once questioned his lavish lifestyle and asked, “We are here, playing basketball, riding horses, riding jet skis, having fun together. But what of the lives of the average people?” On 15 January 2009 the South Korean news agency Yonhap reported that
Kim Jong-il had appointed Kim Jong-un to be his successor. (Wikipedia)
CIA Treason Agenda
Angry, leftist politicians are seeking to overthrow the U.S. government, holding clandestine meetings with CIA operatives… and the media is complainant in the treasonous task.
It’s a sentence that reads like it comes from a two dollar-store spy novel… but it’s very real, according to best-selling author and noted journalist Glenn Greenwald.
Australian Treasonous Public Service
Australian embattled political establishment poised to be trumped by people powered One Nation and other elected independents platform returning the peoples stolen voice to their parliament back is terrifying the duopoly two party system of government, but most feared – “what if they examine the books”.
Treasonous agenda in Australia is not isolated to national security organisations as identified with American CIA, there is a deadly viper nest of entrenched unelected self appointed public servant puppet masters who unchallenged administer control over all elected Australian parliaments. When challenged these vipers access unlimited taxpayer funding to eliminate any threat to this power base. The only attack they cannot defeat is from a united front at polling booths that removes the two party system control of Australian government.
This video of Tucker Carlson’s show on Fox News Thursday, Greenwald, not a Trump supporter, warned that there is “obvious open warfare” between the CIA and President Donald Trump. Even worse, Democratic lawmakers were encouraging and “openly calling for and cheering for the intervention of the CIA.”
That, folks, is high treason.
The Greens and Labor have come together to produce a report to have coal electricity banned.
I had something to say about this!!! .. watch the video which may take a few seconds to load.
Without consultation of the people on this trade agreement that affects all Australians, the duopoly establishment rolled us into this agreement that would have handed our sovereignty to other countries – WELL – Donald Trump has killed it as egg pours over Julie Bishop’s face sending a clear message to Turnbull “IT’S NOT ON MATE”.
TPP: Trade pact dead, buried, cremated amid Donald Trump presidency
By rural reporter Anna Vidot ABC News
It was an ambitious and controversial trade pact that would have covered nearly 40 per cent of the global economy and solidified US leadership in the Asia-Pacific.
But Donald Trump’s victory in the United States’ presidential election has likely killed off the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), which the Turnbull Government promised would deliver valuable new markets for Australian beef, wheat and dairy.
Pro-traders in the US and within the Obama administration had held out hope that regardless of who won the US election, the TPP could be ratified by a ‘lame duck’ session of Congress — held after the election, but before the new president is sworn in.
The chance of that happening was always slim, after a presidential campaign that inflamed and fed on anti-trade sentiment.
But the victory of that movement’s most vehement advocate in the US presidential election, pushes that chance beyond the plausible.
Opposition to the controversial Pacific trade pact was a centrepiece of Mr Trump’s campaign from the start, and it will surely be irretrievably sunk the moment he takes the oath of office on January 20.
The 11 other TPP nations could conceivably forge ahead without the US, but that seems unlikely given much of the agreement’s appeal was better access to the vast US economy.
The broader ramifications of a Trump presidency for global trade could be considerable.
He has promised to formally label China a “currency manipulator”, and vowed to pursue trade cases against China at the World Trade Organisation (WTO).
‘No indication Trump would renegotiate’: Bishop
The Peterson Institute for International Economics in the US reported Mr Trump’s trade policies could trigger trade wars with China and Mexico, and lead to a recession costing 4 million American jobs.
Mr Trump promised he would renegotiate international trade agreements if he won the White House, and argued that agreements like NAFTA — the North America trade pact covering the US, Canada and Mexico — were directly responsible for rust belt job losses and the decline of American manufacturing.
Foreign Affairs Minister Julie Bishop told the ABC she did not believe Australia’s 11-year-old trade agreement with the US would be at the top of the list for renegotiation.
“There is no indication that Donald Trump would want to renegotiate the Australia-US free trade agreement,” she said.
“We run a trade deficit with the United States. The US has a considerable surplus so it’s unlikely to change.
“In relation to the Trans-Pacific Partnership, which is a regional agreement, we are concerned that both candidates were opposed to the agreement in its current form.”
Ms Bishop said Australia continued to urge the US Congress to ratify the TPP in its session during the transition period before Mr Trump’s swearing-in.
The freemarketeers have been “Trumped” according to Bob in his latest video where he addresses the American people’s decision to elect Donald Trump as their next President. Bob is hopeful that this election, along with Brexit, will help Australians secure their own “great victory” against those who are not interested in our well-being or the well-being of the country at large.
Watch the video below …..
President elect Donald Trump now will rattle cages of the entrenched American establishment while delivering hope to those countries that the US military elite has smothered for decades.
Prime Minister Turnbull backed down as the reality of people power wiped the smile off his Clinton-supporting face. Shorten’s ALP delivered the bullshit he is known for. Let us not forget the massive Trump dislike coming from the left media.
Pauline Hanson with her One Nation senators are ecstatic over Trump’s win for the people of America against the establishment. Her party numbers swell daily supporting the return of the peoples voice to their parliament currently under duopoly control.
A very clear message to Turnbull, Shorten and the Green dictatorship – “Your credibility has gone. Expect a massive political revolution from the silent majority of people following America’s demolition of their entrenched establishment”.
This message for Australians outside of those terrified of factual information unraveling their fictional facade world they hide within using the word ‘racism’ and ‘redneck’ as a weapon to suppress debate.
Pat Condon delivers this huge reality check back in December that now has further compounded facts that people have had enough of current government and politicians to be reflected at polling booths all over this nation on July 2nd.
Dear Senator Payne,
I am a seventy year old, Vietnam Veteran with a long standing involvement within the defence industry. Thus, I believe I can present some credible views as to the release of the new “White Paper”. These views, questions and concerns, are common topics of conversation amongst members of an extensive network of ex service personnel: though non service people are increasingly joining our ranks, mostly revealing their deep concerns at the direction this country is being driven.
Senator, in order to save time and a lengthy diatribe, I shall present the views, questions and concerns in dot point. Hopefully, you shall endeavour to respond, rather than directing this email to be dispensed with by programmed office sycophants.
- Seventy one years ago, Australians freely gave their lives to prevent a most fearful enemy into this country. Government of those days, clearly recognised the threat and countered it with the only means at its disposal. Our current Government, is obviously failing to realise the terrible internal threat to this nations security, and in obvious fear of the horror it has itself created, continues to allow the flood of Islamic pseudo refugees into this country, providing food, shelter and funding, all at the expense of needy Australians. The problems in the ME have all been orchestrated to create an invading army of pseudo refugees. A most brilliant strategy by Islam. Their awareness of the western weakness of blind benevolence, and using this weakness against us, rather leaves our western Governments in the shadows. Senator, what is the accurate current number of Muslims in this country, and what are the projected figures, extrapolated out to say, ten years??? Perhaps a percentage base of total population.
- Our twelve new conventional submarines, which shall provide the fighting edge of our nation for thirty years, if lucky, should last up to one week. Our obsolete conventional submarines shall surely become cremation urns within seconds of meeting a nuclear powered enemy. A thousand such submarines, are not going to be sufficient value when the jihad turns to reality in the centre of Sydney, even if they were nuclear powered. Perhaps our esteemed leadership should start to consider Islam as the true major threat – just a thought, as their numbers are increasing at such an alarming rate.
- Government appears to have a rooted objection to nuclear power, thus the question must be raised, as to why a nuclear dump is planned for South Australia???? Conventional versus nuclear: a contest between rifle and tank in comparison.
- The news service this morning continually referenced the increased threat China is presenting. With our all knowing Government signing away huge chunks of this country to China, why would China possibly pose a threat to something it actually owns???????
- One could ask of you Senator, why Australian troops, returning from front line theatres of war, carrying associated war injuries, both physical and mental, must enter a further battlefield within their own country, in order to receive the help they so desperately need? Perhaps I may be so bold as to make a recommendation at this point, that shall remove both the Government annoyance of wounded battle victims, and prevent further deaths of young Australians: “Disband the military completely”. My point in raising this issue, being that there may be problems arising in raising the manpower to man twelve submarines. The poor treatment of returned servicemen is not a nationwide secret, in fact, we do whatever we collectively can, to dissuade young people from entering the military. Without a military, would also provide a massive savings, as we would no longer be able to offer expensive military support to our pseudo U.S friends, in the singular purpose of protection of U.S interests.
- Should our Government finally wake up and address the outlandish foreign aid program, remove our signature from the nonsensical human rights contract, then redirect these wasted funds to helping Australian war damaged: probably gain you some support in manning the cheap-as chips, obsolete before we start building, new boats.
Having listened to the news service regarding release of the White paper, my first thoughts drew me to the old adage: “if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck, the probability being, it is a duck” – similarly with “Nonsense”. Our politicians are to be well congratulated, as all are so able to speak “Nonsense”, very, very well. The Liberal member, or supporter, in addressing the new paper, spoke with such conviction, I almost made a commitment to join the party. Then with five seconds to digest the content, almost turned to tears.
Most of our politicians are university graduates, which, obviates the need to close universities immediately, thus preventing further accumulation. Should we as a nation, ever receive from our leadership, the degree of leadership, for which we pay such rich rewards, then heaven would be the second most desirable place to be.
May I congratulate you on becoming the first female to hold this position. You may have mountains to climb in this position, Senator, as we have not really enjoyed the privilege of such women in Government as the expensive Gillard and Bishop girls, plus the sadly lacking in all theatres, Sarah Hanson Young – all rather pointless exercises in female promotion. We all realise male domination of Parliament has attracted the most fearful crowd of no hopers this country could muster, and lived in hope our women could do better.
May God help Australia – our last chance.
John Bushell (contact detail withheld)