NOTICE AT COMMON LAW
On the………………………… day of……………….2021…………….am/pm
Peter Alexander Gargan
Of, 1365 Corringle Road
In the Electorate of Gippsland
The Prime Minister
Scott John Morrison
Canberra ACT 2600.
REF: Being Grossly negligent in allowing the States of Australia to ignore the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900 and Constitution, Laws of the Commonwealth and the Federal Court of Australia to ignore its obligations at law.
This document is Time Sensitive.
- I, Peter Alexander Gargan (as commonly called), being the Undersigned Affiant, do solemnly swear, declare, and depose:
- That, I am competent to state the matters set forth herein. and
- That, I have first-hand knowledge of the facts stated herein. and
- That, I the Affiant am a Natural Human Man. and
- That, I the Affiant am within the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia. and
- That, I the Affiant am a subject of Elizabeth the Second By the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her Other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.
- For Consideration
- I write in the utmost of good faith, as a law enforcement partner of the Crown in right of the Commonwealth, to lay a complaint and information before you as Prime Minister, and a number of key members of your government with the aim that if you do not act upon it, it will be on the public record that you have offended S 44 Crimes Act 1914 (Cth) which carries three years imprisonment and will forever be disqualified from sitting in the Parliament of the Commonwealth under S 44, of the Constitution.
- I claim the status of law enforcement partner because in S 13 and 15F Crimes Act 1914 (Cth) Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second as heir and successor to the King in 1913 is bound to recognise this Act as legitimate, the High Court has confirmed it as legitimate in 1915 ( R V Kidman ( 1915) 20 CLR 425) In 1487, in the Statute 4 Hen VII Ch 20 ( Imp) the then King granted a franchise to every subject of the Queen of the Constitution to partner with the Crown to obtain a profit for the Crown as well as themselves, by involving themselves in law enforcement. This complies with S 5 Partnership Act 1891 (Q).
- The partnership is further confirmed in S 42 and 43 Acts Interpretation Act 1954 (Q). The High Court has confirmed partnerships exist whenever two or more entities enter an agreement to work together to obtain a profit. (United Dominions Corporation LTD V Brian Pty Ltd (1985) 157 CLR 1.)
- The partnership cannot be conducted uberrimae fidei by the Crown unless the Crown Courts abide the Free Access to Courts Act 1400, 2 Hen 4 Ch 1 S 4 and 5. In force in the Australian Capital Territory and cease protecting alleged criminals.
- There is at present a criminal cartel running law enforcement in the Commonwealth, every bit as horrific as the Deep State that is being dismantled as we speak in the United States of America. That cartel is the legal profession, with large numbers of its members in the Parliament of the Commonwealth and in your government.