Letter to the Editor
Government lies, damn lies and statistics
– Victorian Population – 6,359,000
– COVID tests conducted – 1,633,900
– COVID cases – 11,557
– Positive cases to Victorian population – 0.18%
– Positive Case to Test Conducted Percentage – 0.70%
– COVID Deaths – 123
– Positive COVID Case Death rate – 1.06%
– COVID deaths to tests conducted – 0.0075% (read that again…)
– COVID deaths to total Victorian population: 0.0019% (read that again…)
– Median Age of COVID deaths: 82
– Australia’s life expectancy at 2017 – 82.50
There is a highly unusual occurrence in the 2020 influenza data. Based on the included charts , you will see there was a steadily increasing number of influenza cases at the start of 2020 that was almost in lockstep with the 2019 (record-breaking) influenza season. This was until March – at week 11 (when lockdown started), the influenza numbers across the country suddenly dropped off to almost zero at the same time as COVID numbers increased. The flu has remained at almost zero since (nearly 20 weeks later). Now, of course with lockdowns, increased sanitisation and social distancing, this would always reduce the spread of the flu in roughly equal proportion to the spread of COVID.
However (and here is where it gets mysterious), if the trigger for a large number of tests being conducted is people with “flu-like symptoms”, and 1.6 million COVID tests have been conducted with only 11.5k (0.7%) positive COVID cases, then by extension a reasonable portion of the 1.6 million tests should actually be the flu. Right?
Even if we took a rather conservative estimate of only 10% of tests conducted being the actual flu, this would still equate to a bit over 160,000 flu cases (or roughly half of last year’s national flu cases) – that is a lot. It is almost as if the existence of COVID and the flu are mutually exclusive. How is this possible?
Why is it that lab-confirmed influenza reporting has virtually stopped (not entirely but as close to stopped as you can get)?
Influenza has been an increasingly growing concern for the government and health departments over the past 3 or so years (with a record ~300,000 lab-confirmed influenza cases last year – nationally). It killed 902 people around the country, it appears to hit the vulnerable communities in just the same way COVID does.
So questions to be asked that the flu and COVID data raises
1. How did influenza numbers almost immediately stop at lockdown and have virtually remain flatlined since – even mid-way into peak season and even during a COVID second wave?
2. Why does it look as though COVID numbers have directly replaced flu numbers, yet the positive case to test ratio is still so low (0.70%)
3. If COVID remained contagious despite the implemented controls, why has the flu’s contagion rate almost completely fallen to zero?
4. Of all the people who showed “flu-like” symptoms but tested negative, why do they not show up on the flu data? If they had flu-like symptoms but not COVID, then what did they have?
5. Why has flu reporting stopped, and what are the implications of not having continuity in flu reporting, long term healthcare planning and management?
6. Who stands to gain by not reporting the flu during COVID?
7. What agendas are playing out on the absence of flu data as a reasonable and reliable baseline?
8. If COVID cases are still occurring (second wave), should there not be an equal/corresponding spike in regular flu cases (in line with the symptomatic but negative COVID tests) from people moving around?
9. If the flu has almost completely disappeared and has for the most part been replaced by COVID, will we ever be free of COVID? And further, if this is now the case, what is the acceptable target of COVID cases in circulation before we can get “back to normal”?
10. If contact tracing and tracking the spread of a new virus that symptomatically looks like the flu is important, why would the flu not be tested at the same time as covid to map how the flu is transmitting and behaving alongside COVID?
11. Is testing for flu not equally as important and responsible so people who test negative to covid but positive to the flu still operate safely in public?
Flu Data References
2020 Jan to Jul – https://www1.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/cda-surveil-ozflu-flucurr.htm?fbclid=IwAR3yGuMtEjjH1xyCdY_W0M2en2ShnNJrmOwho5UYN3PIdxG0JSDAfzD50PU
We also need to know…
1 How many people who tested positive for Covid had had the flu injection ?
2. How many people who tested negative for Covid had had the flu injection?
from Brian Jones,
from Anna Von Reitz
Let’s call it what it is, folks? This whole virus hoax is a Simulated War Exercise, being foisted off on us, on purpose. US Secretary of State Michael Pompeo admitted it, said it was a “live exercise” within days of it starting. Why can’t we start thinking and acting accordingly?
Our government hasn’t declared any emergency. We haven’t gone to war with the Common Cold. That’s all their shenanigans. Not ours. We have continued to function as normal, despite the inconveniences that they and their Patsies have caused.
This is a play. It’s a deliberate make-believe “war scenario” being played out as a practice exercise in real time. This allows Mr. Trump to access “emergency” Defense Funding. This allows Mr. Trump to call up a million Reservists, which he may need to patrol America’s streets once the Municipal bankruptcy is finished — because suddenly, all those LEO positions that have been funded by Municipal corporations will be defunded.
All the government employees are required to pretend that this is real as part of their jobs, so they do. Corporations that hold their charters from this government are also “encouraged” to pretend that its real, or face unspecified punishments.
Pretty soon, all the clueless Innocents get caught up in the play and start assuming it’s real, put on their face masks like good little sheep, and stand around looking confused and scared.
All that is real about it, is what has always been real about it — people catch the flu, a certain percentage of them go into pneumonia, and of those, some of them die. 80,000 people died in the 2017-2018 winter flu season. About 65,000 have died in the 2019-2020 flu season.
These kinds of losses have been happening every year that the statistics of death due to “Common Cold” virus have been tracked— that is, for longer than I’ve been alive, and that’s a long time. Every year. Nobody noticed until now? Probably because your likelihood of dying in a car crash is about three times more likely than dying from any form of Corona Virus.
We don’t stop driving and hunker down, do we?
No, folks, this is a form of hoax, just like so much of what this government is famous for. More lies, more smoke, more mirrors.
They get emergency defense funding. They get to smokescreen over the fact that Washington, DC is vacated for 90 days. They get to prepare for the loss of Municipal funding nationwide. They get to put a lot of corporations out of business, so that they can buy their assets for pennies on the dollar. Hey, from their perspective, this is better than The Great Depression.
George Soros, Bill Gates, and Dr. Fauci got wind of what was in the works and made plans to benefit themselves financially and politically. What else is new?
Soros funded the lab in Wuhan where all this blew up more than two years prior to the event. Bill Gates started buying nine vaccine manufacturing facilities devoted to coronavirus vaccine production two years prior to all this. Fauci started negotiating with Bill Gates more than two years prior and got a deal worth $100 million to peddle Gate’s vaccine.
Do I have to paint you all a picture?
Meantime, Fauci, Mr. Big at the National Institutes of Health, had known since 2005 that the anti-malarial drug, Choloroquine, was effective against all SARS viruses including the Coronavirus. Read that: no need for vaccinations at all.
Flu shots causing spontaneous abortions
AN EIGHT-year-old girl has died of the flu in Melbourne’s outer east.
The young girl died at the Angliss Hospital in Upper Ferntree Gully on Friday.
The Department of Health and Human Services confirmed the girl’s death this morning, but had not been aware of further serious cases of the flu at schools.
The Department of Education has been contacted.
Health Minister Jill Hennessy has urged Victorians to be alert to symptoms of the illness.
She told 3AW’s Neil Mitchell the death of the young girl was “one of the other very sad cases that we’ve seen this flu season”.
“We’re having a horrific flu season right up and down the entire eastern seaboard both in QLD and NSW and Victoria, Western Australia seems to be less affected than what we are but we know we’ve had double the number of people with flu – flu notifications,” she told 3AW.
“This is an influenza strain that is able to impact the young, the elderly, the well and the unwell and people should be really attentive to any symptoms of the flu that they might have.”
The state’s hospitals are under severe stress as they deal with a rise in the number of flu cases.
Elective surgeries have been cancelled at some hospitals, cubicles have been taken over in emergency departments and private hospitals have been used by public patients.
People with less severe illnesses are being urged to stay away from hospitals.
Mrs Hennessy said many health workers were also being impacted by the flu despite being vaccinated.
“We are dealing with a horror flu season and we’re not quite sure when and where it will finish,” Ms Hennessy told the radio station.
Young father Ben Ihlow died on his first Father’s Day two weeks ago.
The 30-year-old was supposed to spend the day with his wife Samantha and 10-month-old son Andrew, but died six days after complaining of a bug.
A reader sent us the latest news from the United States about spontaneous abortions:
By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
World Mercury Project
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has just published a seismic study linking spontaneous abortions in women to flu vaccines. The study reviewed data for the 2010-11 and 2011-12 flu seasons. Women vaccinated with the inactivated influenza vaccine (IIV) in the 2010-2011 season were 3.7 times
more likely to experience a spontaneous abortion within 28 days than
women not receiving the vaccine. Over the entire study period (2010 to
2012), the odds for a spontaneous abortion for vaccinated women were 2.0 times greater than for those women not receiving the flu vaccine. Both
figures showed a statistically significant increase in miscarriages when
women received their flu shot. Most alarmingly, in women who received the H1N1 vaccine in the previous flu season, the odds of spontaneous abortion in the 28 days after receiving a flu vaccine was 7.7 times greater.