Category Archives: australian Labor Party
by Brent Melville
With government and elections on many people’s minds this week, is it possible for epistles written two millennia ago to be relevant to this topic today?
It’s not hard to find discussion somewhere on the topic of “biblical government” as referenced by St Paul in his letter to the Romans and his often controversial statement in 13:1: “Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.”
People reading this immediately think “what about Hitler? What about Stalin? What about ….”
I think what Paul is driving at here is the broad issue of government authority and those who administer the law, not popularly elected parties or national leaders, or despots. St Paul goes on to explain: “For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.”
God gave flawed mankind law and authorities in order to provide peace, security and justice for communities. Of course our human systems of government often do not work and are prone to corruption.
Many are aware of issues around our corporate state structure and will argue with cops on the side of the road about these profound issues.
Mostly it’s better to give the cop a break i.e. take the apostle’s big-picture advice and “submit to the authorities”. Pull over, say gidday mate, what’s the problem? Remember: “Blessed are the peacemakers.”
It’s better to take the matters of law to court or just deal with them as the system provides.
The ABC: it’s almost like incest
This is only at the Federal Level. If you add the State Personalities it is worse.
Smile this is what you are funding a little homework has come up with the following…
· Why does the Left media protect the left?
· Because the political commentators of the Left media are either intermingled or married to the left politicians.
· It’s a family thing and they protect their own:
· Greg Combet (Labor) partnered to Juanita Phillips (ABC).
· Gai Brodtmann (Labor) married to Chris Uhlmann (ABC)
· David Feeney (Labor) married to Liberty Sanger (guest commentator on ABC)
· Barry Cassidy (ABC) former speech writer for Bob Hawke (Labor) from 1986-1991
· Heather Ewart (ABC) married to Barry Cassidy (ABC) speech writer for Bob Hawke (Labor) from 1986-1991
· Maxine McKew (ABC) married to Bob Hogg (former ALP national secretary)
· Maxine McKew (ABC) became Labor politician replacing John Howard for one term only.
· Virginia Trioli (ABC) married to Russell Skelton (The Age)
· Mark Kenny (Fairfax) married to Virginia Haussegger (ABC)
· Christine Wallace (ABC & Fairfax) married to Michael Costello (former Chief of Staff to Labor’s Kim Beazley)
· Annabel Crabb (former Fairfax journalist now with the ABC)
· Tony Jones (ABC) married to Sarah Ferguson (ABC) Coincidentally Jones took over the Lateline role from Maxine McKew (from ABC presenter to Labor politician)
· David Penberthy (journalist) married to Kate Ellis (Labor)
· Paul Kelly (former Fairfax journalist) formerly married to Ros Kelly (Labor)
· Kerry O’Brien (ABC) former press secretary to Gough Whitlam.
· Mark Colvin (ABC) married to Michelle McKenzie (Leichhardt deputy-mayor and Greens Councillor)
· Denis Atkins (ABC Insiders regular) married to Melanie Christensen (ABC Canberra)
· Paul Barry (ABC) married to Lisa McGregor (ABC)
· The lamentable Mike Carlton (formerly Fairfax) partners Morag Ramsay (ABC)
· Andrew Fraser (Fairfax) and Catriona Jackson (formerly Fairfax and Laborpress secretary)
· And so the list goes on.
Labor, Fairfax and the ABC are joined at the hip. Much like the relationship between Labor and the unions.
They’re on the Aussie payroll.
Now you know why Bill Shorten wants to increase your taxes.
To fund the propaganda and jaundiced news.
How do we get rid of their false news about ‘climate change’ and politics?
A Shorten Labor Government will make Australia a world leader in tackling plastic use and boosting recycling – investing $290 million to cut waste and handing on a cleaner Australia for the next generation.
Labor will protect our vulnerable wildlife and reduce the amount of waste generated by putting in place a national ban on plastic products like microbeads and single-use plastic bags.
Plastic has a devastating impact on our natural environment – more than a thirds of the world’s sea turtles were found to have plastic waste in their stomachs, and it is estimated around 90 per cent of seabirds eat plastic waste. Plastic breaks up into smaller pieces over time, becoming harder to manage and clean up and filtering through to waterways, lakes and oceans.
That’s why Labor will introduce a national ban on lightweight, single use plastic bags and microbeads from 2021. We will consult with states, territories and industry on how best to do this. This will create a consistent approach across the country – following moves of many state and territories to phase out single-use plastic bags, as well as manufacturers phasing out microbeads.
In addition, Labor will also implement a broader Recycling and Waste Strategy, including:
- The creation of a National Container Deposit Scheme – Labor will work with COAG to ensure states with existing schemes are consistent. These schemes incentivise recycling, and increase the quality of recyclables by separating out materials – making it far cheaper to be able to recycle in Australia. One of the reasons Australia exports so much waste to be recycled overseas is the cost of sorting materials so they can be recycled. States without a scheme will not be forced to participate in the national scheme, but will be invited to join.
- Establishing a National Waste Commissioner – To work with states and local government and help educate the community on solutions to waste. The Commissioner will also be charged with working with industry on the expansion of schemes for the recycling of products when they are at the end of their use – the Product Stewardship Schemes. There are existing schemes for TVs, computers and mobile phones – the Commissioner will look at the expansion of these schemes to other products which are currently ending up in landfills at alarming rates – including e-waste, batteries, and whitegoods such as microwaves. The Commissioner will cost $15 million over six years.
- Investing in the domestic recycling industry – Labor will invest $60 million National Recycling Fund. This will fund projects to encourage recycling, including funding for innovative waste solutions, local government recycling facilities and material processing facilities, and new approaches to tackling food waste. A Labor Government will engage with industry, the research sector and the wider community to integrate waste processing and recycling into a 21st century industrial system, based on Industry 4.0 principles. Already used materials and products will be reprocessed and integrated back into the economy for greater productivity. This shift must take place across the full range of manufacturing industries – steel and aluminium, chemicals, plastics, automotive and electronics. It will require a focus on innovation and development of capabilities, at the industry and the enterprise levels, and the acquisition of new capabilities will in turn create new job opportunities.
- Tackling marine plastics through $15 million to assist our neighbours clean up the Pacific Ocean – Recent media notes that there is an estimated 1.8 trillion pieces of plastic, weighing 80,000 tonnes in the Pacific Ocean. The Australian Marine Conservation Society estimates there will be more plastic than fish in the world’s oceans by 2050. As an island continent and developed country Australia has a responsibility within our region to clean up our oceans. This will see Australia play its part in our region by funding international efforts to reduce marine litter through the United Nations Environment Programme, regional and bilateral assistance to Pacific nations, and funding of efforts to clean rivers and waterways in Southeast Asian neighbours, including through ASEAN-led initiatives.
- Setting targets for government to purchase recycled products – As one of Australia’s largest procurers, there is an opportunity to make the Australian Government a national leader in waste and recycling by prioritising the purchase of recycled products. Labor will also ask the Infrastructure Department to investigate whether recycled products can feasibly be used as road base for infrastructure projects.
Today’s announcement builds on Labor’s plan to clean up Australia’s urban waterways and stop plastics from reaching our oceans through our $200 million Urban Rivers and Corridors program – partnering with community organisations and environmental groups to revitalise the nation’s waterways and make them safe and clean places.
Former CIA Officer: Christchurch Shooting Smells like a ‘False Flag’
GreekNewsOnDemand.com comments: This like all the other “shootings,” was, indeed,…FAKE, it was a FALSE FLAG meant to serve as…YET ANOTHER PRETEXT by which to…DISARM GOOD, LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS!!! Click HERE and HERE for more from us at GreekNewsOnDemand.com.
Former CIA officer Robert David Steele warns that the Christchurch mosque shooting bears the hallmarks of a classic ‘false flag’ operation.
Go here for more disturbing international analysis: https://off-guardian.org/2019/03/27/lone-wolf-myth-covers-up-possible-mossad-role-in-new-zealand-terrorist-attack/#comments
In an interview with Tehran Times, Steele claims the shooting was orchestrated by the shadow government as part of a plan to disarm the general population and ignite World War III.
- You are well known as a former spy, and you have also said many times on the public record that you managed a false flag operation for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). You have also written three books and two chapters on specific false flag operations – False Flag Attacks – Tool of the Deep State,9/11 Truth, Sandy Hook Truth, Orlando Atrocity, andParis 11/13. In brief, what is a false flag attack?
- The term originated in maritime warfare, where pirates as well as countries such as Spain and France, would fly the flag of their prey so they could sail closer and mount a surprise attack. The term today means nothing more or less than “not as it appears.” This means that the event did not happen the way the government says it did; it was not carried out for the reasons the government says it was; and both the attacker and the victims are not as they appear. In the USA most attackers are patsies, some mind-controlled, and most victims are crisis actors or paid locals who are then sworn to secrecy using national security warrants that threaten them with life in prison if they tell the truth about the event.
- The attack on a mosque in New Zealand by an alleged white supremacist appears to have many questionable aspects. In broad terms, what do you think happened?
- A careful analysis of all available information, including a complete technical as well as military analytic review of the full video tape, suggests that this was a false flag event. We need Muslim and US white nationalist investigators on the ground to determine if anyone actually died, all indications are that no one died, this appears to have been a completely staged event managed by the Mossad in complicity with corrupt New Zealand police and national authorities, and corrupt Freemasons. Let me point out that most Freemasons are honest decent people. I believe the Chinese Freemasons particularly are intent on the future of Freemasonry to be about the good of all, and this apparent crime against humanity by New Zealand Freemasons should see them cast out of the international order.
- Before I ask for specific reasons why you challenge the official narrative – that a lone white man killed at least fifty Muslims and wounded at least 50 more mostly Muslims – let me ask about motive. Assuming you are correct and this was a staged event followed by immediate global censorship to block common sense challenges, what was the purpose of this event?
- I am so glad you asked that, because my answer could help to unite Muslims everywhere with white nationalists in the USA and perhaps in other countries. This event was designed with two objectives. The first is to demonize white nationalists who support President Donald Trump, and to set the stage for disarming them in violation of the US Constitution by using a flood of new “red flag” laws that the Deep State is attempting to push through in the USA. Just as the Zionists assassinated John F. Kennedy Junior to clear the way for Hillary Clinton to buy her Senate seat in New York, they are seeking here to help the Democrats defeat President Trump in 2020. My colleague Scott Bennett, a former US Army psychological warfare officer, has published a useful analysis of objectives and tactics for this event.
In New Zealand, where the government is a mix of good – criticizing Zionist Israel – and bad – seeking to confiscate weapons – this false flag event is clearly being used as a deception to justify the disarming of the public.
The second objective is to set the stage for World War III. I will predict right now that at least two Muslim mind-control patsies will murder – for real – at least 20 kindergarten children in the USA immediately before Syria launches its promised attack to remove the Zionists from the Golan Heights where oil has been discovered. The Zionists are desperate to keep the Golan Heights and to draw the USA into a Middle Eastern general war. False flag operations as well as the bribery and blackmail of most US Members of Congress and key Senior Executive Service officials is how they get their way.
Let me say very clearly that I believe that this event, for the first time in modern history, gives white nationalists in the USA, and Muslims world-wide, a foundation for coming together against Zionist Israel. I want to see a Muslim investigative team in New Zealand immediately, and I want the exposure of this atrocity to bring down the government of New Zealand and force President Donald Trump to honor his campaign promise to fully disclose the who, how, what, and why of 9/11, which will end the reign of terror by Zionists in the USA. If invited, I would be honored to donate my time and join the team, I am quite certain I can extract the truth from the alleged shooter within 24 hours. Sadly, I would not be surprised to see the alleged shooter die in the next few days, allegedly by his own hand, to silence him forever.
- What is a “red flag” law?
- Thank you for asking. A “red flag” law is a very unconstitutional law that is being passed by US states that do not believe in the US Constitution and the right to bear arms. In Maryland a man was assassinated by police recently when they went to confiscate his weapons without notice. A red flag law allows anyone – someone you owe money to, for example – to tell the police that they feel “threatened” by you, and this – without due process, without a judge, without a hearing – allows the police to demand your guns. If someone wanted to assassinate me, arranging for a “red flag” report so that I am disarmed first by the police, without actual just cause, would be the perfect preamble.
- Isn’t it far-fetched to think that Muslims themselves would participate in a false flag event desecrating their own mosque?
- You raise a very important point, and this is one of the reasons I want a Muslim investigative team on the ground as soon as possible. In my experience most Muslims are very eager to accommodate the authorities and demonstrate that they have assimilated and are loyal to their adopted country. I strongly suspect the participants were given incentives they could not refuse and their participation was demanded as a condition of their continuing to enjoy unencumbered residency in New Zealand.
- List for us the anomalies – the clear indications that this was a false flag event.
- My list is drawn from both my own viewing of the movie, which is clearly full of special effects such as bullet casings that “disappear” and do not hit the ground, and the works of Gordon Duff, Kevin Barrett, James Fetzer as well as Baldrmedia and William Craddick. I will divide my list into event anomalies and contextual anomalies.
- These are clearly toy guns firing air and not ejecting casings or firing real bullets. In the video the bullet casings were added after the fact as a special effect.
- With the exception of the alleged dead by the front door, who appear to have been staged beforehand, none of those allegedly killed in the video fall in spastic shock as real wounded do, and there are no blood splatters. Some of those lying dead are not actually shot in the video. Indeed, the shooter exits the mosque and then returns, this time we see some rather amateurish blood evidence, as if he had to leave so the special effects crew could come in.
- The piles of bodies appear to have been there prior to the gunman entering. They are all in very unnatural positions, and interestingly, not a single one is face up, useful if you want to conceal all their identities.
- Shots fired from a shotgun inside the car do not blow out the front windshield.
- All traffic is blocked from the street during the event, as if the police had roadblocks set up.
- The police do not arrive officially until 36 minutes after the first shot, never mind that their nearest station is two minutes away from the first mosque.
- The video shows clear signs of having been technically altered, including the addition of bullet casings, after the fact, never mind the reality that the shooter was quickly arrested and had no time to edit anything.
- The individual either is not who they say he is, or he is much older than they claim. Gordon Duff has documented his family history and it leads back to Zionist Israel in multiple ways.
- The individual received an “inheritance” when he lost his family, a common Mossad technique for picking up promising orphaned males for mind-control projects, and spent years traveling including North Korea, China, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, and Syria and in training in Zionist Israel.
- The shooter allegedly drove past at least two police stations enroute from the first to the second mosque.
- Video exists of at least two others shooters, and evidence exists of at least four women in a tour group that appear to have been a Mossad support cell.
- Government claims that this individual was not on their radar are a clear lie. He was a known shooter in the Brice Rifle Club catering to military shooters and is known to have visited countries of concern including North Korea.
- He is known by Turkey to have entered that country intent on carry out an assassination or some form of terror attack. Alone among all Muslim nations, Turkey has a team on the way to New Zealand where I expect they will be denied access to the prisoner and the mosques in fear of their quickly seeing this for what it is – a false flag provocation.
- The government of New Zealand has entered into a censorship panic, and in the USA the Zionist- controlled social media notably Facebook and Twitter, are actively censoring the video particularly, and skeptical comments generally. The video, intended by its originators to defame white nationalists and anger Muslims, has clearly become a liability because watching it one is quickly convinced this is a false flag event – not what the government claims it to be.
If 50 people prove to be dead and another 50 wounded, which I do not believe, this makes it certain that there were multiple shooters and raises the possibility of dead being brought in from morgues around the country to build up the body count. One man with several magazines cannot, under any possible circumstances, do the claimed damages.
In his 2018 budget Scott Morrison announced a ban on cash transactions over $10,000, originally to come into force in July 2019, but now January 2020.
With this measure, Australia has joined what outspoken former Liberal Party economics advisor John Adams, who is forecasting an impending economic Armageddon, calls the “war on cash”—nations deliberately moving to a cashless society.
Going cashless is commonly promoted as an efficiency measure driven by technology, but it coincides with the global push for “bail-in”—the policy of averting bank failures by seizing the savings and investment funds of depositors and other classes of creditors.
Bail-in is one of a number of sinister developments in the international financial system, including negative interest rates, which drive people to keep their money in cash.
If it’s not in the bank, it can’t be bailed in.
And you can’t be charged for having it there, which is how negative interest rates work.
Morrison snuck a bail-in law through Parliament in February last year, the Financial Sector Legislation Amendment (Crisis Resolution Powers and Other Measures) Act 2018, with only a handful of MPs and Senators present when it passed and no recorded vote.
It authorises the “conversion or write-off”, a.k.a. bail-in, of so-called hybrid securities which are better known as bail-in bonds, which have been sold to hundreds of thousands of unsuspecting mum and dad investors and self-funded retirees. They are at risk of losing, collectively, more than $40 billion.
But the law included a massive loophole that the Citizens Electoral Council’s legal experts, as well as John Adams, Digital Finance Analytics Principal Martin North, and former APRA Principal Researcher Dr Wilson Sy, identified could be used to conduct a back door bail-in of deposits by stealth.
When Pauline Hanson’s One Nation senators notified the government they intended to close this loophole with an amendment that explicitly excluded deposits from any bail-in, the government and Labor Party opposition rushed the bill through the Senate when the One Nation senators weren’t present in the chamber.
Now, as the CEC revealed 4 March, the International Monetary Fund is saying that the 2018 law isn’t enough, and is demanding the government enact a full statutory bail-in regime that explicitly includes deposits. Moreover, the IMF is demanding that the government scrap all democratic safeguards over the bank regulator APRA, by which the Treasurer can give APRA directions and the Parliament can disallow an APRA policy. The IMF wants these safeguards scrapped, so that in the event that APRA orders a bail in of bank deposits in a future crisis, the government will not be able to block the order to protect the public.
This bail-in policy is guaranteed to destroy the public’s confidence that their banks will keep their money safe, and will drive people to take their money out and hoard it in physical cash or other forms.
So what are we seeing around the world coinciding with the rollout of a global bail-in regime? A massive and draconian crackdown on the freedom to use cash.
This is most obvious across the European Union, where the EU bail-in system called the Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD) came into force in January 2016.
According to a 25 February 2019 post by John Adams on his website entitled “The New Global Push for Negative Nominal Interest Rates”:
- France has legally prohibited cash transactions above €1,000;
- Spain has legally prohibited cash transactions above €2,500;
- Italy has legally prohibited cash transactions above €3,000;
- the European Central Bank ended the production and issuance of its €500 note at the end of 2018.
Also, the government of India eliminated 86 per cent of all physical cash throughout the Indian economy in 2016 by banning popular denominations of the currency. This created a political uproar in India, and fuelled suspicion of India’s bail-in law which was introduced the following year, the same time as Australia’s. The backlash was so great that the Indian government was forced to withdraw its bail-in law—the first time that has happened.
Sweden is 95 per cent cashless, and Vietnam has a plan to become 90 per cent cashless by 2020.
Another common justification for the war on cash is the need to crack down on the black economy, which is the Morrison government’s excuse. But this isn’t genuine. There are adequate measures in place to track cash-based criminality, which CBA and other banks have ignored, and the same Morrison government shamelessly protects those banks from real scrutiny and real consequences.
The fact remains that limits on cash trap people in banks where they can’t escape bail-in.
Join the CEC’s fight to defeat bail-in and force Parliament to pass the Separation of Banks bill that Senator Pauline Hanson introduced on 12 February, for a Glass-Steagall separation of banking from speculation, which will fully protect deposits from financial dangers and bail-in, and restore confidence in the banking system.
What you can do—fight for the Separation of Banks bill to stop bail-in
- Make a submission to the current Senate Economics Legislation Committee inquiry in support of the Separation of Banks bill. The submissions deadline is 12 April, but do it straight away. Click here for instructions on making a submission.
- Call the chairman and deputy chairman of the Senate Economics Legislation Committee to demand they hold public hearings on the Separation of Banks bill, so that the inquiry is transparent and they can get a proper understanding of the need for bank separation from real experts who are not beholden to the banks.
Chairman: Senator Jane Hume – Liberal
(03) 9428 1773
Deputy chairman: Senator Chris Ketter – ALP
(07) 3881 3710
Letter to the editor
A civilian in Cairns carrying a military-styled replica rifle was detained after a dumb member of the public complained to police this week.
The officers charged the man for carrying a replica in public although it was inoperable and not a real firearm.
What would today’s paramilitary police have done 40 years ago when Army cadets between the ages of 14 and 18 carried home from their school units SMLE .303 rifles that could be fired if the cadet had any ammo.
I remember when I was at school in the army cadets and was a member of the shooting team. In the 1960’s, 70’s and 80’s there was no paranoia about guns as we have now.
I would carry home a SMLE .303 from the school armoury on the bus ready to go on bivouac for the weekend at Greenbank or Canungra army training reserves.
People remembered then it was guns that kept the Japanese army from invading the north through New Guinea. The mischievous media today aided by the Labor and Liberal parties have demonised guns to the extent that they make it a great big deal if a house is raided and guns are found. Guns take precedent over dangerous drugs according to the media.
We can thank God there are still a few million unregistered guns in existence around the country because the only thing separating runaway government and citizens is guns.
When the trouble starts I would not like to be a member of the media or ALP or Liberal politician.
Has any Labor politician ever seen a gun fire of its own volition? No and they never will. It takes two to tango Mrs Premier.
When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have them!
-from a burnt out digger
The Labor Member for Cook, Cynthia Lui, from Yam Island in the Torres Strait, is urging northern recreational anglers to record their catches.
In the Cairns Post ‘Household Fish Quiz’ Cynthia is asking weekend fishermen to make and send these records to the Fisheries Department so they can collate the numbers and species being landed.
Any fisherman who falls for this entrapment would be a complete fool.
By hook, line or sinker Cynthia’s carefully woven spider web is enticing you to tell big brother about your catch so the Marxists of the State Labor Government can introduce much tougher legislation to regulate amateur and sports fishermen.
Look at what the Labor Government has just done to the professional fishing fleet.
The hard pressed fishermen of the local fleet have been forced to spend thousands to install GPS devices which record their vessel’s every movement in real time even if crossing a ‘Green’ area to get to regulated fishing grounds.
The Department of Agriculture and Fisheries intends to make fishmeal of those few struggling commercial fishermen left in the north.
Up and up will go the cost of ‘fishing licences’ (and fish) and soon you will need a licence to buy a rod or hook.
We urge all fishermen, commercial or amateur to revolt against the fascist Queensland Government. There is not a court of competent jurisdiction in Australia.
Read senator-in-exile Rod Culleton’s foray into the UK court system which has systematically overturned any authority of an Australian court which functions under the fictitious ‘Queen of Australia.’
Don’t fall for it Queensland fishermen. Never ever vote for the communists of the ALP! – contributed by a recreational fisherman
Veteran political commentator and conspiracy researcher David Icke, 66, has been refused entry to Australia to conduct a speaking tour.
Already the left wing of the ABC and terrified Liberal and Labor politicians have thanked the quisling Liberal Home Affairs Minister David Coleman for banning entry to Icke.
Dvir Abramovich, the chairman of the Jewish Anti-Defamation Commission who launched the campaign to revoke Mr Icke’s visa, praised the Government for “declaring in a loud voice that anti-semites and Holocaust deniers will never find a home in Australia.”
Labor’s immigration spokesman Shayne Neumann, favourably regarded as an intellectual pygmy, said the Government has made the right decision in this case.
Never mind the ALP and Liberals have admitted into the county thousands of Islamists with allegiance to Allah as well as being adherents of extreme Sharia law which permits polygamy and child sex.
Minister Coleman obviously prefers this type of immigrant whose culture is incompatible with this nation and is nothing new to the Jews.
Icke blew the whistle on Israeli secret service Mossad’s involvement in 9/11 along with US intelligence agencies and the Bush family.
Labor too is terrified Icke could tie their home-grown Marxists and socialists to the Communist Chinese party and reveal illegal union donations of millions of dollars to some pollies.
What a motley, ragtag bunch of unintelligent politicians we have in charge of our government. Is it any wonder Australia has become the laughing stock of the world?
Australia is a signatory to Agenda 21. We were signed up by the Federal Government in 1992. As with America, Local Government Authorities have implemented ‘model statutes’ directly from this massive anti-development UN document. Don’t miss this great video of author Rosa Koire (link at bottom of page) exposing the green agenda.
Agenda 21 document:
by Alex Bruce
It’s funny how so many topics once deemed to be “Tinfoil Hat conspiracy theories” keep getting proven to be fact. Concern about Agenda 21, aka the United Nations’ plan for Sustainable Development(depopulation) is an example.
Agenda 21 was placed front and center before Americans last week in the form of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’ Green New Deal. Among its unrealistic goals, the Green New Deal aims to restructure the entire global energy economy within 10 years by completely “transitioning” the US out of fossil fuels and nuclear energy and into renewables, like wind and solar power.
What few will admit is that this plan implies genocide. As evidenced by the collapse of Rome and demonstrated repeatedly by successive societies, the halving of energy consumption leads directly to the collapse of human populations.
As a Bay Area forensic commercial real estate appraiser and expert witness, Rosa Koire observed how property owners in Northern California have been barred from using their own properties, making these cheap when the Government wants to acquire them for Eminent Domain.
While investigating this, Koire ran into Agenda 21 – or as she calls it, “The biggest public relations scam in the history of the world,” and how this global plan aims to break down economies and to depopulate areas considered to be rural or suburban, concentrating populations into larger cities.
“This is the plan. It’s the loss of our industry, our agriculture, our food independence. Ultimately, it’s the loss of our sovereignty, as a free nation…It’s social engineering…it’s the acceptance of what I call the ‘new poverty’.”
She covers the anti-human Senate Bill 1867, which brands the common people as “enemy combatants” in the eyes of the Government and she describes how Agenda 21 is being rolled-out – never by name – this is carefully avoided. Hence, the Green New Deal. Agenda 21 programs can be identified by their “communitarian” ethos and we need only look to the economic disaster now facing Germany to see what such anti-growth green economic policies have wrought.
As Koire points out, Agenda 21 is a global initiative being carried out locally. But there is hope on the horizon, in that the Yellow Vest protests have now begun to emerge in Germany, while they continue to rage in France. The Gilets Jaunes are a direct response to the implementation of such anti-human Agenda 21 policies.
Running Time: 35 mins
by Senator Fraser Anning
With the chances of a Labor government after the next election looking strong, it’s time to start looking at what this will mean for Australia.
For many people in their retirement years, the answer is going to be Treasurer Chris Bowen dipping his hand into their pockets to help himself to their cash.
Labor’s dividend imputation policy is a direct attack on people who have done the hard work to look after their own retirement rather than relying on the government for a pension.
“Dividend imputation” sounds complicated, but it’s simply a practice of not taxing the same money twice. If you own shares in a company – for example, in a self-managed super fund – then that company has to pay company tax on the profit it earns. You, as a part owner of the company, get a cut of that profit as a dividend from your shares – and without dividend imputation you would be paying income tax on that profit as well. The system is fair and reasonable, so of course the Labor party wants to change it. Their key complaint is that some people owe more in company tax than they do in income tax, so the dividend imputation doesn’t only offset their income tax but actually entitles them to a refund. But this is as it should be.
There is no reason why Carol should pay more company tax than Bob, just because she earns less. Indeed, this runs the opposite way to our intuitions. If one person must be taxed more, we feel, shouldn’t it be the person who earns more? But that’s not how the Labor policy works. The person with the higher income gets the full benefit of dividend imputation, while the person with less loses their refund. Labor frames this policy in class-warfare terms, saying they are addressing an “unfair revenue leakage” that puts a “greater tax burden on low and middle income working Australians”.
And it’s true that the people who benefit from the current system are wealthier than average. But that is in large part because they are older and have been working to get into that position their entire lives.
Building wealth over a lifetime is not simply a function of income. It is a function of fiscal discipline. Plenty of people of modest means manage to save a substantial nest egg, while plenty of others with high incomes manage to splash their cash away. We need our policies to reward those who choose not to go on that cruise, or to buy a smaller house, or to live with a cheaper car, so that they are able to support themselves in their old age. If we don’t, why would they make those sacrifices?
If we are just going to treat them as an ATM to be returned to whenever the government feels like it needs a bit more cash, then they might as well just spend their money on themselves instead of waiting for the government to come and get it. Then they can rely on the age pension like everyone else. And that is what will truly put a greater tax burden on lower and middle class Australians. Of course Labor doesn’t understand fiscal discipline, or the kind of people who exercise it.
What we need is policy certainty in this area. People make saving and investment decisions for their retirement over decades. They need the confidence that the rules aren’t going to be suddenly changed and the rug pulled out from under them when they actually get to retirement.
It seems unlikely at this point that the Liberal party will be able to pull its act together enough to prevent Labor from winning government. However, that does not mean that their misguided policy is sure to become law. A strong vote for Fraser Anning’s Conservative Nationals will give us the numbers in the Senate to be able to fight this attack on retirees – and more that are sure to come from an emboldened Shorten government.