Labor-Left agenda for Queensland after October election
Queensland can expect an avalanche of Green madness if the Labor Party is re-elected to government. Below is the agenda for an online meeting being hosted by the Labor Left on Saturday June 20.
The poor silly buggers of the Labor/Greens alliance had forgotten Climate cultism while the Coronahoax dominated the front pages, but as the plandemic wanes, if it ever started, they want to resurrect the climate hoax.
Australia cannot afford another Labor Government either state or federal ever again, not that the climate cultists of the Liberals and Nationals are any better; the LNP will shaft us without advertising it while the socialist ALP usually give some warning like this dangerous agenda which if implemented would be the final curtain for manufacturing industries and food production:
“We’re inviting you to the online launch of our campaign for a LEAN Recovery Plan – our 5 point plan to recover our economy and fix the climate crisis:
1) Build 1 gigawatt of public renewables invest in Queensland jobs by building 1GW of shovel-ready renewable energy projects which will create jobs and bring down power prices
2) Build quality, energy efficient public housing – building 100,000 sustainably designed public dwellings by 2036 will bring down household and construction emissions and create good jobs
3) Train Queenslanders for work in land management – an investment of $200 million would create 2,000 jobs to revegetate fire-damaged land, train 2000 Queenslanders in new skill, while safely social distancing, and to look after our land and environment
4) Invest in active transport infrastructure – our cities and towns need infrastructure investment to allow social distancing, reduce long distance travel, and decrease congestion
5) Build it here and create sustainable export industries Queensland Labor can lead a recovery that creates better jobs than before. By requiring local content in manufacturing wind turbines, and investing in new industries like hydrogen production and carbon farming we can export into growth markets, rather than relying on risky industries like gas.”
Tell your Labor-voting friends, if you have any, that to continue supporting these Malthusians will be their own demise. Especially if they like to eat.